If you travel a lot or find yourself constantly on the move, it can be challenging to find a reliable pack to help carry around all your essentials.
Maybe you need an athletic pack for outdoors or sporting events. Or probably a professional bag for school or business.
Either way, your bag needs to be sturdy, organized, and comfortable to wear!
Today we have compiled a list of five of the best daypacks for women. We’ll look at factors such as price, quality, size, and storage capacity that’ll best suit your needs.
Let’s dive in and find the best daypack for women available right now.
The first bag we looked at is the G4Free Hiking Travel Daypack. This heavy-duty outdoors backpack is water-resistant, durable, and comfortable to wear. It comes in black, grey, blue, or red, and its adjustable shoulder and hip straps ensure a snug fit no matter your size. Either man or woman can comfortably wear this bag.
The G4Free backpack features multiple storage areas:
- 1 Main Storage Compartment – Zipper Closure
- 2 Front Pockets – Zipper Closure
- 1 Middle Pocket – Drop Pocket
- 2 Side Pockets – Mesh
- 1 Bottom Pocket – Contains Rain Cover
This bag is made of water-resistant nylon. It also includes a rain cover. The bag is waterproof, perfect for protecting your items under any weather condition. The straps and back are lined with ergonomic synthetic mesh foam, which provides a comfortable and breathable fit. The bag’s top has a nozzle that allows you to hook up a water bladder for hydration use.
The bag has massive storage capacity, great for long expeditions. It has seven pockets and 45 liters of storage space. So if you need to hit the trails and get deep into the wilderness, you’ll have enough space for essential and nonessential items. The waist and chest have high-quality, durable plastic buckles. And the chest buckle is also a whistle in case of emergencies.
The most impressive feature of this daypack is the low price – around $35. If you spend any time in the Great Outdoors, this daypack is a must-have.
- Material: Water-Resistant Nylon
- Size: 21.7” Height x 13” Width x 9.84” Depth. 45L of Storage.
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Additional Features: Water Bladder Connect, Rain Cover, Breathable Foam Lining
Let’s now move from the trailhead to the airport. The TUMI Voyageur Just in Case Daypack is an easy-to-carry bag that is perfect for traveling. With an all-black look, this bag is stylish and professional. The TUMI Voyageur is lightweight and super convenient. You can slang it over your shoulders or carry it by hand.
The TUMI Add-A-Bag strap allows you to easily slide it over the extended handles of rollable luggage for transportation ease. Finally, you can fold this bag in half, great for storing. So if you’re out of town and need a bag to go exploring with, you can take it out of your suitcase.
The main compartment has a double-zip closure, and the bag has a convenient outer pocket as well. The metallic zippers and TUMI logo are in classic gold color. The bag looks simple, stylish, discreet, and professional. You can get one for around $100.
- Material: Nylon, Gold Features.
- Size: 15.5” Height x 13.3” Width x 4.5” Depth. Handle drop – 2.8”
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Additional Features: Add-A-Bag Strap, Foldable
This classic-looking leather daypack is, quite simply, gorgeous. The bag’s color is available in black, a classic tan, a light blue, and a red wine. This bag will perfectly complement any professional or chic outfits you want to wear.
The bag is only 3.5″ deep, so it doesn’t have a ton of cargo space, but it’s tall and wide enough to fit laptops and large books. The Heshe Leather Flap Backpack has one main compartment with a zip pocket on the inside, a “secret” rear pocket, and a phone and card slot. A large flap goes over the top to button the bag shut over the zipper.
You can wear this daypack in several ways. The bag’s adjustable straps allow you to wear it like a backpack, over the shoulder or across the body. You can also carry the bag by hand. With four different styles of carrying, the bag is great for any occasion. You can get one of your own for around $70.
- Material: Cowhide Leather, Silver Hardware. Polyester Interior.
- Size: 14.17” Height x 10.62” Width x 3.54” Depth.
- Weight: 1.76lbs
- Additional Features: “Secret” Zip Pocket on Back, Button Clasps for Extra Security
Heshe makes so many good products that we could not help including a second bag on our list. The Heshe Casual Leather Daypack has a lot in common with the last bag on our list, with a few key differences. This bag is a straight zip-up bag and looks a lot more like a “normal” backpack than the flap style did. The Casual Leather Daypack comes in black, classic tan, and wine red.
The zippers here are all equipped with soft leather pull tabs that are cute and complement the bag well. It has a main compartment with double zip closure, a front zip pocket, and that same “secret” rear zip pocket.
Just like the other style, the Heshe Casual Leather Daypack can be carried in four ways. You can use the adjustable straps to carry it over the shoulder, across the body, over the back as a backpack, or by hand.
The most significant difference between the two is the flap style has a business look. Whereas the Heshe Daypack has a more youthful vibe. At about $70, they cost pretty much the same too.
- Material: Cowhide Leather, Silver Hardware. Polyester Interior.
- Size: 13” Height x 10.23” Width x 4.33” Depth.
- Weight: 1.54lbs
- Additional Features: “Secret” Zip Pocket on Back, Leather Pull Tabs
For the final daypack on our list, we looked at the Charmore Travel Backpack and Daypack. This bag comes in various colors to fit your style, and it also comes in two sizes. The medium size bag can fit most tablets and books. The large bag can store bulkier items such as large laptops and document protectors.
The Charmore Daypack has tons of storage spots:
- 1 Front Zipper Pocket
- 1 Back Zipper Pocket – Anti-Theft
- 4 Small Drop Pockets – Interior
- 1 Zip Pocket – Interior
- 2 Side Pockets – Exterior
It has a removable shoulder strap which allows for three methods of carrying. You can carry it by hand, as a backpack, or over the shoulder. This bag is lightweight, convenient, and big enough to fit all your essentials. You don’t have to worry about the bag feeling too bulky or cumbersome. The price is only around $25, a great all-around budget bag.
- Material: Waterproof Nylon
- Medium – 13.38” Height x 13” Width x 5.9” Depth.
- Large – 14.17” Height x 13.78” Width x 6.7” Depth
- Weight: 1.32lbs
- Additional Features: 17 Styles and 2 Sizes, Removable Shoulder Strap, Anti-Theft Pocket
Best Daypack for Women Summary
All five of these bags are phenomenal for the value. We reviewed one athletic bag that is perfect for outdoor activities and four bags for everyday carry and convenience. We know that style, price, and comfort are important factors. Therefore, we segmented each bag by its unique features below.
- Most Expensive: At about $100, the TUMI Voyageur is high-class and sophisticated.
- Cheapest: With a price of only about $25, the Charmore Women Travel Backpack is an absolute bargain.
- Largest: Not surprisingly, the G4Free backpack is a hiking backpack that boasts 45 liters of cargo space.
- Smallest: At 533 cubic inches, the Heshe Women’s Leather Flip Backpack is the smallest on our list.
- Heaviest: Again, the G4Free Hiking Backpack, at 2.2lbs
- Lightest: Lightweight, skinny, and meant to be stored in other luggage, the TUMI Voyageur only weighs three-fifths of a pound.
- Outdoors: The G4Free Hiking backpack is by far the best daypack for women looking to pack things outside.
- Travel: The TUMI Voyageur is lightweight, attaches to other luggage easily, and can flow in half for ease of storage.
By using this guide, you’ll be able to select the best bag for your daily tasks. So whether you need a business, travel, or casual bag, you can always refer to this guide. We hope this buyer’s guide has helped you find the best daypack for women. Good luck!